Responsible volunteers are needed seven days a week between 10 AM and 6 PM for the following tasks:
- Brush and groom animals
- Maintain facilities and cleanliness
- Answer office phones
- Walk dogs (18 years and older, unless accompanied by a parent or guardian)
- Help our animals find their forever homes at our next adoption event! Times and locations vary.
Volunteers Under Age 16
Suggestions for younger volunteers:
- Coordinate donation drives
- Host an event or fundraiser to collect donations
- Put together goodie bags for adopted animals to take home (we provide supplies)
- Make blankets, beds, or cat towers for the kennels
- Help spread the word by passing our flyers and informing your local community
Become a Sponsor!
Corporate sponsorship is a great way to promote and associate your business with an organization with a reputation as leaders in the animal welfare movement in Utah. UAAC holds several fundraising events each year that target pet-loving people from all across the Wasatch Front, in addition to the year-round funding opportunities available at our shelter. Sponsorship is available at all levels and can also include in-kind donations.
For additional information on how to partner with UAAC, contact Nancy via email at [email protected]. We will be happy to discuss various ways you and your business can lend your support. At UAAC, we appreciate any and all opportunities to customize sponsorship experiences for our business and community leaders.